SPELL STAR

Know All About Spelling 

'Spell Star' The Spell Star Program teaches encoding skills, spelling rules, and multisensory strategies to help your student become a proficient speller for life. Based on the latest research, this award-winning program provides complete and comprehensive instruction using the Orton-Gillingham approach. We take the struggle out of spelling! This is not the typical "list-on-Monday, test-on-Friday" approach! Instead, you'll find dozens of proven techniques that are guaranteed to help student master English spelling. Your child will learn the sounds of the 26 letters of the alphabet, 45 common letter combinations (such as CK & IGH), and all the tried-and-true spelling rules.

With these tools, students can spell 97% of words in the English language. In addition, your student will get solid strategies for mastering the remaining 3% of words, which we call "rule breakers."

BENEFITS

   Powerful teaching methods are at the center of All About Spelling
   Multisensory approach makes it easy for kids to understand
   Built-in review system helps learning stick
   Kids look forward to spelling lessons because of the motivating, hands-on activities
   This mastery-based, building block program is great for all kids, including those with learning disabilities such as dyslexia
   Our explicit teaching helps students succeed!

IDEAL AGE TO LEARN

Grade 1 and above

RECOGNIZATION & REWARDS

Certificate issued post successful completion of each level.

LEVELS

This course involves 7 levels. Each level spans to 3 months or approx. (2 hrs a week)

SCHEDULE

2 Hrs a week.


INCLUDED IN THE COURSE

Course Book

Stationery Essentials

View Gallery

ANNOUNCEMENT

Funtastic Summer Camp registrations started. Register now & reserve your seat & get ready for a summer Fun Blast.Read more...

Calling All Creative kids & Young stars for "Young Artist - Drawing Competition" on 16th Jun 2017 (Group1 - 6-8 Yrs, Group2 - 9-12 Yrs). Register now. Read more...

Get Ready for the most awaited "Super Kid Coloring Competition" - Age-3-4, on 9th Jun 2017. Register now. Read more...

Shining Star Team wishes you Ramadan Kareem. Happy Learning!!! Read more...

CONTACT US